All kicks should be preformed on both sides and when possible should be preformed both with the front leg and rear leg.
In Shichikyu, Orange Belt, there are: 16 kicks and 4 kick combinations. These kicks will be used throughout the belt levels, and form the foundation for all of the kicks.
At this point in the students training they have learned 27 Kicks and 6 Kick Combinations for a total of 33 Kicks.
1. Canted Side Kick
2. Crossing Side Kick
3. Sliding Wheel Kick <Groin Kick
4. Heel Hook Kick <Front & Rear Leg
5. Thrusting Heel Kick <Front & Rear Leg
6. Jump Front Snap Kick
7. Shuffle Heel Hook Kick
8. Shuffle Front Snap Kick
9. Shuffle Side Thrust Kick
10. Shuffle Side Snap Kick
11. Shuffle Snapping Back Kick
12. Shuffle Thrusting Back Kick
13. Shuffle Wheel Kick
14. Spinning Back Kick
15. Wheel Kick/Heel Hook Kick <Front & Rear Leg
16. Heel Hook Kick/Wheel Kick <Front & Rear Leg
17. Front Kick/Wheel Kick Combination <Front & Rear Leg
18. Front Kick/Back Kick/Side Kick/Wheel Kick Combination
19. Driving Knee
20. Knife Edge Kick