In Yonkyu, Green Belt, there are: 5 kicks and 7 kick combinations. These kicks will be used throughout the belt levels.
At this point in the students training they have learned 82 Kicks and 21 Kick Combinations for a total of 103 Kicks.
All kicks should be preformed on both sides and when possible should be preformed both with the front leg and rear leg.
1. Chicken Kick <Variation 1>Starts front leg & Variation 2>Starts back leg
2. Chicken Wheel Kick <Variation 1>Starts front leg & Variation 2>Starts back leg
3. Turning Crescent Kick
4. Spin Heel Hook Kick Variation 1>Snapping & Variation 2>Straight leg
5. Ax Kick
6. Drop Kick <Variation 1>Side & Variation 2>Wheel
7. Flying Side Kick
8. Butterfly Kick
9. Wheel Kick/Jump Spinning Back Kick Combination
10. Double Reverse Crescent Kick
11. Double Jump Front Kick
12. Side Kick/Flip Wheel Kick Combination
1. 220' Round House Sweep
2. 220' Spin Heel Kick Sweep
3. 360' Round House Sweep
4. 360' Spin Heel Kick Sweep